Quotes

08:46

"every time I want to give up on something, God always shows me the reason why I have to survive"

 Accidentally bumped to the quotes that my friend shared on her instagram story. I tried to understand and opened it for twice until I decided to re-post. I do related with the quotes, I was trying to give up on something in which I want to pursue but it turned out on failure then I cried without voice and blamed my self. I'm not realized that God is seeing what is going on with me, so God sent people or my collage to give supports or from words they posted without purpose but still, it gives me more strengths. I was trying to figure it out "what is going on with me" then God shows me people send some words by commenting my instagram or sending me direct message which made me smile to read it. I believe that everything happens for the reason and even the rain comes but sun will shine after it. So, cheer up dear me and you who are struggling on something. Magic happens when you do not give up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments