7 Days In Bengkulu

04:57

a glimpse of the story I'd feel from my me-time. I didn't planned before for take a short holiday while I still busy with college stuffs. Then, I told my daddy that I want to join to go my grandma's home.I prepared my stuffs on the day before flight, I also don't want to forget my headset and books to accompany me during flight.The day just come, I wont to pay attention with my phone because it related with my college. Fyi, I have more than 5 important groups on line that I should say they are so important. 

My daddy's and mom's hometown are in Bengkulu Selatan, about 4 hours from Bengkulu City. We took morning flight around 9 am from Semarang then we flew to Jakarta first for transit but It not too long to wait only 30 minutes. Then, we have to flew again to Bengkulu. We were arrived around 2 pm, and It doesn't had done yet. We have to took 4 hours by car to be in Bengkulu Selatan. I could see the sky so different with Semarang, many palm tree in the road as well.

Let me tell you about the worth to visit place when you are going to visit Bengkulu Selatan
1. Muara Kedurang
    I really reccomend these place because you can see the clear water in the river, because I couldn't  find that one too in Semarang. You need to bring some change clothes because you dont want to missed playing water in this place. Fyi, also can see the beach as well from Muara Kedurang. & It's free!

 

2. Batu Balai 
    Its One hour from Manna, you can take car or motorcycle because It's difficult to find local transportation in Bengkulu Selatan. Why the name is Batu Balai? Balai means Big and Batu means Stone, so you can found so many Stones on the way there. Really big! & It also beautiful, you can jump from the up if you want haha but I don't want to try. Many people near by Batu Balai sell Durian :p you gotta happy Durian seeker!


I'll continue to write about Bengkulu trip in the next post!





You Might Also Like

0 comments