VINTAGE STUFF

14:48

Have you ever felt to awe something deeply? It portrays my forever love to vintage stuff. I slightly remembered when I realized that those old and classic things are kinda so me. It was the day I didn't have enough money to buy dress for attending my high school prom night. From limitation, I let my brain think fast how to get the dress without worries my pocket would cry. The theme of the party was 80's so I rolled my eyes and the idea was coming out! Yes, I needed to give it a try to asking some people include my mom whether they still stored their dress or not. Unfortunately, mom doesn't have it but she didn't let me to go with empty hands. She gave an advice to go my neighbor that my family used to call her as Budhe Emi and asked her if she still has dress when she was young or not, Astonishingly she still kept her clothes then she willingly allowed me to choose her clothing and yes It would be mine afterwards. My eyes were being pampered by the fabrics that were pretty simple yet vintage while I thoroughly opted which clothes I wanted to keep. I directly went to the tailor to remodel the dress so It could be fit on my body. I spent less than 20.000 to have a piece of dress and surprisingly It's still good quality and good on me.

Back then I was adoring Taylor Swift style (long time ago, not now because she has changed to be wild now phew). I tried to resemble her outfit by finding the one that were looked like seems the flower dress with colar on it and so on, but It really hard to find in the store or market, so I created one or went to the second hand store. I guess you might be agree with me that second hand store is a treasure, my favorite is Gede Bage in Bandung. I lived in Bandung back then, so once a month I went to Gede Bage that is located far away from Sarijadi by angkot (Approximately one and an half hour). When I arrived in that place I directly went strolling around to find some pieces of clothes which mostly the price arrange 5000-15.000. 
For now on, I still think how to wear it again as hijabers hahaha especially the dress.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Salfok sama fotonya ��
    Mari menyediakan hari hunting di Gede Bage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kusukaaa sama dress birunyaaa. too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. banget kak, itu dress promnight ku loh yang berjuta-juta *ga deng, gratis deng* apalagi ditambah hairpiece. wow berasa kata middleton versi lokal *kibas rambut*

      Delete