ONE DAY IN THE PARK

09:35

Here's another post about what I did in this week. I must admit, this month take me in the streesed level as last year student like I got sick easily. It's because my final assignment as last year student and my upcoming exams. In other words, I've been distracted with these feeling lately. But here I am, have to keep going. I told to myself that I think I need to go somewhere to take a break from college stuff. Then, I texted my collages about my plan to do picnic. One of my friend, Sta, couldn't join with me and Destria because she had to finish her work.

I went to parks, I often went there actually, It's not really big park like you guys have in England or Australia that I saw they have many parks for chill out, I'm so lucky find this park near my home. Sadly, the grass change to be brown cause rainy haven't come yet. I hope rain gonna come to shower the grass so I can show greenies xoxo.



It's really easy to be happy, isn't it? For me, as an ambivert, I love to do something randomly with my close friends in small group. So, we can do sharing, one person telling her/his story and others become listener. I'll give you tips if you want to go picnic : bring foods as many as you have, blanket if you have and books!










You Might Also Like

0 comments