The Bookstore

06:10

The blistering hot day in the town could not stop me to cycle my bike. I went to some bookstore whose building is not the same as the other bookstores we meet in the big city. Interestingly, the bookstore contains various books in which they bought it from the Gramedia-warehouse in Surabaya. I enjoyed myself when I examined the books in every shelf and the smell of existing books passed over my nose. Until I did not realize that rain had dampened the street for almost two hours when I still enjoyed loitering the shelves. I changed my position from standing up, squad, then lay down on the carpet to find books that I want the most.


The seller told me about the price of the book when I asked her, she examined the book because she needs to find out any defect on it or not, It will depend on the price anyway. I bargained. and most of the book I bought, It cost approximately 15,000 to 20,000. Who doesn't love cheap price? When you are lucky, you can get the books that you want. Like me, I was ecstatic when I got Ika Natassa book "a very yuppy wedding".





You Might Also Like

0 comments