ONE DAY IN TORUN (PART 1)

09:20

Don't let the plan become just plan. A couple of weeks I stayed in Poland, acquire me to make some plans. In spite of only having 2 days off per week. Meanwhile, a plan must go on. Apparently, I stayed in the different city with 3 of my friend (Our group name is spice girl, don't judge me). We kept in touch through facebook chat *Thank Mark Zuckerberg for making this platform*. I told my friend that I'm going tagging their plan. I went to Poznan from Wzesnia by myself, because Cristian will staycation in his host family. Due to some of the reason, my train delayed at the time. I have to wait a couple of hours until my train arrived. However, my friends still waited for me in the Poznan Glowny. We were hurried to buy the ticket, and dang! the tickets were sold. We still in our stance, that plan must go on because Roni already booked the hostels for Gdanks and Torun. We reckon our schedule than we choose to give it a shoot for plan B. Torun for a day 1 and Gdanks afterward.


We bought tickets to Torun, student price obviously. In fact, if you're the student then want to go somewhere else by train you need to try to buy a ticket for the student, But! some of the people who checked the ticket will not accept your ISIC Card because of in their opinion it only for Polish student. However, I had done with this, and It happens to me sometimes. Who doesn't love 50% discount, right? just keep try it!


We've bought the ticket for the bus about 1,5 Zloty. I felt destabilizing in the bus, one of the passengers was drunk. I kept my eyes on some people there, to make sure I am safe. Roni, our GPS gurl (because she kept her eyes on google maps) told us to get off, and we were twirling looking for our hostel. Torun's windy doesn't make us gave up, yet I felt freezing that time brr. Arrived in Orange Hostel, luckily only us who stayed in that room! After clean up, we were going to Rynex (Polish called old town with Rynek). Torun is the oldest city in Poland, for your information Nicholaus Copernicus was born in this city and you could enter his home that now becomes a museum. When I walk in the Rynek, I felt like I was in the cartoon set if you know "The Little Match Girl". The story about a young poor girl who has to sell matches in the street in winter. Gleeful and overwhelming feeling walked through Rynek with pretty light everywhere. Need to mention: The buildings are pretty obviously!




I recommend you to night-walking to the old town. Seeing people come and go, seeing the art work in the street, stunning building with pretty lamp, taking picture while do chit-chat and have to face the wind over to whole body that cover by winter coat.

*To be continue*


You Might Also Like

0 comments