Throwback Friday

06:14

Its 8.26 PM here I'm sitting on my bed after finishing my deadline and sent it to my lecturer, should I say I'm free? Whatsoever It called I'm here back to write about my Bali's trip that I haven't done yet. Feeling like I have to pay what I promise before, yucks. 
In these post will talk about "Beaches", 7 days in Bali I'm going to 3 beaches in Pandawa, Kuta, and Dreamland. Those beaches located in the different area, Pandawa in Nusa Dua, Kuta in Kuta area, and Dreamland in Uluwatu. My favorite goes to dreamland because more clear than pandawa, not so crowded like Kuta, so yeah you must to go there especially on a weekday. 


For the entry fee you just pay 5000 rupiahs for parking. That so cheap isn't it? because when you go to Pandawa you should pay for 8000 rupiahs per person then pay for parking about 2000 rupiah. I secretly satisfied for second-time visit dreamland beach, there's one area that people who visit don't go there so I reach that area and Twas only 3 people there, one girl focused on her book, my friend and I. 
I decided to used my blanket, put the headset on ears and just lay down while listening to music with the best scenery I loved. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments