Ubud-Bali

05:15

I'd been to Bali last week after exam, Yayers! The main purpose why I'd travel because I've got stressed in the middle of deadline. Bali is one of the famous island in Indonesia, people might know Indonesia obviously will mention Bali instead. It will be random post, so I'll start with my Ubud's trip, Twas my wishlist last year. I'd stayed in Hostel Liyer Nirwana (just check in Booking.com) I loved these hostel, the view and the staffs. I spent around 240 IDK for 2 nights include breakfast. 
My plan was I want to rent bicycle, but I change my plan haha that probably bad idea. Why? It will be exhausted for sure. Motorbike is the best one! So I could reach one by one best places in Ubud. 


Tegalalang is the most beautiful places in Ubud, Early in the morning I went there to saw sunrise. You gotta see local people do their activities, Put the sesajen to north area (The hostel staff said) every morning and evening. 
I stopped in one of rice field terrace, suprisingly there is doggies came to me so I gave him some break that I bought from warung near my hostel. Fresh air & greenies are my favorite that probably you can find it there. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments