Night Thought

04:32


It's 8.29 PM. I bring my self back to first-day enter university, such a blessed. In my college life, I met such as various peoples with a different goal, different background, different nationality, and different language as well. I blessed I could know about that one even It could be late. I'd struggled with something that I want to. I'm not a lucky person but I tend to be lucky because I struggle for it. 
I felt disappointed as well because the result of my exam didn't same what I expected, I felt sad because I did something wrong, I felt sensitive when people talked behind me, I felt happy because I met people that same thought as me, I felt proud because my friend trust me, I felt angry because It doesn't the same line with my expectation, and so on.
College life is one of the unforgettable moment seems as my high-school, I thought high school is the best moment ever, but from college, I learn new things. Then, life after college will be more challenging. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments