SAY HI

09:56

Hi readers, it's been so long I didn't write anything in my blog because I am still thinking what should I write for next post. I decided to write my blog in english, because I know that some of you my readers from another country that make you hard to understand what I say, so here I go. 
I am sorry if there are many mistakes about grammatical error. Just correct me if I am wrong, so I'll know which part I have to correct. 

The last post I wrote about stay in strangers home which means I did it. Then, I'll write about what I love from Europe. I enjoyed me time there walking as far as I could, sigh seeing, take a tram from number 1 to number 2, long story short you need to remember that you have to validate your ticket first if you don't want get punishment. It happened with my friend who going to Berlin and Prague then they didn't bought the ticket and they got punishment, they should pay around 20 Euros if you're in Poznan the police didn't watch out like in france who always check passengers ticket and you can't run out because every wagon there are 2 police man.


You Might Also Like

0 comments